What is manifesting? Speaking, thinking or writing down things into existence. You hear it from spiritual gurus and celebrities from all around the world. This is the best way to create the reality you have always dreamed of. But how does it truly work? It’s the law of attraction. But it is not a magic wand, you also have to put in work. Your mindset has to be in the right place as well. Thinking negative thoughts only allows negativity in your life, as does positive thinking allowing only great and positive things into your life.
Here are 10 habits to implement the power of manifestation:
- See yourself as an infinite spiritual being having a temporary human experience.
- Observe the thoughts you are having, make sure they are mainly positive and improve the way you speak to yourself and others.
- Think bigger than any circumstances that may be limiting you at this point in your life.
- Create a vision board or journal/ write down your goals and dreams. Keep it near your everyday places like the kitchen, bedroom, or bathroom.
- Envision your wish as it is already achieved or accomplished.
- Believe in yourself and your divine power.
- Be patient and do not doubt. It may not happen tomorrow but it will happen.
- Use your intentions as statements or mantras.
- Choose your manifestation with love. Connect with your WHY.
- Be grateful for what you already have.
I personally use manifestation in all aspects of my life. I first started when I was stressing through nursing school I wrote post-its around my house with “Amanda, RN” everywhere to keep a constant reminder of my goal and to let it out in the universe. Now, I have several vision boards around my house with different categories. I use one in the kitchen that is related more to my health and general life with statements like ” I am grateful for my life of unlimited health and abundance”. I have one near my living room with the financial aspect “Money is just energy, Let if flow”. I have a large board near my bedroom that incorporates all aspects of my life like spiritual goals, places I want to travel, financial plans, and positive statements. These can be as specific as you want them to be. They should come from a place of love and your wishes can be limitless.
“All that we are, is a result of what we thought”. -Buddha