Celery Juice?! Yes, it’s the newest health craze. It probably sounds pretty gross to you and is definitely an acquired taste but after a few consecutive days of drinking it can be tolerable and as time goes on you will even start to crave it. If you have read the book “Medical Medium” by Anthony Williams you will know that he talks extensively on the numerous ways 100% Celery Juice can improve your health.
Benefits of Celery Juice
- Celery has a great anti-inflammatory effect, which can help with acid reflux, bloating, acne, eczema, and other inflammatory issues or autoimmune disorders.
- High in potassium which can help with heart and bone health.
- Can also help diabetic patients by lowering their HGB A1C if taken daily.
- Because of celery’s diuretic properties it may actually help patients who suffer from high blood pressure.
- High volumes of vitamin C, so it is very beneficial for your immune system.
- Improves kidney and adrenal health.
- Detoxification from heavy metals and neurotoxins we may be exposed to from our environment.
- Celery contains elements that help to fight and prevent cancer cells.
How to make Celery Juice:
Take a bundle of celery and separate and wash each piece you can cut them in half and juice or blend. It is best to drink as the first thing when you wake up after a glass of water. 100% Celery Juice. Wait at least an hour to eat afterwards. Start out with 4 ounces and work your way up to 8 ounces as tolerated. It can be a bit harsh when you’re first starting out.
BREVILLE Juicer: I have personally used this juicer and it is the easiest way to juice the celery and not worry about it messing up your juicer like previous brands I have used in the past.
NutriNinja Blender: Blend Ingredients and strain it to take out the fibrous materials. You can use a strainer or cheese cloth. Whatever is more accessible to you. (I used this method before the juicer I have now and it does work if you’re on a budget and only have a blender at home).
“A celery juice a day, keeps the doctor away”.