Often we catch ourselves thinking negatively or blaming our emotional traumas and insecurities on other people. Or on social media comparing our lives to celebrities or friends highlight reel and it can start to make us feel less grateful for our own lives. Start each day with positive affirmations and learning to love yourself. If you feel like following certain people or daily habits puts a toll on the perception of your image or well being, just remove it and move forward. Take the time to find your happiness from within.
- Practice meditation and self reflection.
- Disconnect from electronics for at least 1 hour a day.
- Connect with your inner being.
- Create a 15 min self care routine. Massage your feet, moisturize your skin, etc.
- Look in the mirror and tell yourself positive statements.
Powerful Self Love Mantras
I love myself.
I am worthy of love.
I can choose positive thoughts.
I am worthy of good things.
My life is moving forward perfectly.
I am confident in my decisions.
My body is healthy. My mind is brilliant. My heart is at peace. My soul is tranquil.